Twister T2 Trimming Machine - Certified Refurbished
The Twister is the world’s fastest leaf trimmer, equipped with the industry’s most powerful vacuum along with proprietary blade geometry to deliver the closest cut possible without damaging your product. Its unique, scalable engineering allows for back-to-back tandem use to notably boost productivity, comfortably accommodate large batches and allow for operational growth. Distinctive rotation technology makes the Twister adaptable for use on a broad variety of plants.
This machine is packaged as a wet setup. You can add the standard leaf collector or the all new Trim Saver at discounted prices when adding to the cart. You will need one or the other for the machine to function properly.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT OUR WA LOCATION. NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SHIPPING.
Guaranteed Twister quality.
- Consistent Cutting - Trimmed pieces are of uniform quality, hour after hour; day after day.
- Low Maintenance - No paint to chip or flake; strips down for complete cleaning access in less than 10 seconds with no tools; fully serviceable by end-use.
- Easy to Clean - Watertight electrical and motors allow for a complete high-pressure washdown.
- QuickClick Technology - Ensures ultra fast, extremely precise blade adjustment (.0009" / .023mm per click).
- Trim Wet or Dry - Trim a broad range of moisture content, 11% to fully hydrated.
- No Stoping - Designed for continuous flow and runtime.
- Lowest Handling - Why tumble your delicate flowers for 20 minutes, when 30 seconds will do?
- 11 StaySharp™ self-sharpening blades - Maintenance-free and perform 19,250 cuts every 60 seconds.
- Designed for back-to-back tandem use - For even greater performance gains.
* 1 Year Warranty - TWISTER tools and equipment are known for their industry leading reliability, dependability and durability. Should your Certified Refurbished TWISTER product ever malfunction from defects in materials or workmanship, Keirton Inc. will repair, replace or provide parts free of charge.
Certified Refurbished Products
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) What is Certified Refurbished?
TrimBud Certified Refurbished Machines are pre-owned Twister products that undergo a stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. While only some units are returned due to technical issues, every unit is evaluated to ensure it meets Twister's quality standards.
Each Certified Refurbished Machine:
- undergoes full functionality testing and any defective parts identified in testing are replaced.
- is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection.
- is repackaged (including appropriate manuals).
- is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
Refurbishment procedures follow the same basic technical guidelines as finished product testing procedures.
(2) What should I expect when I purchase a Certified Refurbished Machine?
- Substantial savings
- A fully functional machine
- The assurance that the unit meets Twister's premiere quality standards, and that its defective components have been replaced by genuine Twister components
*refurbished products might have minor cosmetic defects