10-Ton Hydraulic Rosin Press
Hydraulic Rosin Press - 10Ton
- Lifetime Warranty. All Parts and Support Available & In Stock
- Adjustable Heat Temperature 0-400 Deg. Fahrenheit
- 2.375" x 4.75" Dual Heating Platens
- Digital Temperature Controller For Top & Bottom Plates
- Digital Count Down Timer W/ Alarm
- Dimensions: 12"W x 10"D x 20"H
Which Material Should I Use?
Yields range significantly and depends largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim/Shake 10% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Kief / Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Bubble Hash / Hash: 30% - 70%+
Note: Adequate application of pressure is important to achieve optimal yields and these figures are based on averages tests. Results may vary and depend heavily on your material as well as the operator.
Which Micron Bag To Use?
Depending on your material, the proper micron bags are suggested but results will always vary.
For kief, dry sift, hash, and bubble hash, use a 36 micron bag.
36 micron bags will provide the highest quality product.
For trim, and shake, use a 90 micron bag.
the 90 micron bags will give you more filtration and slightly higher quality product.
For Flower, use a 160 micron bag.
The 160 micron bags provide proper level of filtration and high yielding microns for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing
What Temperature Is Ideal?
Lower temperatures (180°F-200°F) = more flavor/terpenes, less yield, end material is more stable (shatter-like consistency)
Higher temperatures (200°F- 235°F) = less flavor/terpenes, more yield, end material is less stable (sap-like consistency)