Twister T4 Trimmer - Reservation ($400 - 24 hours)
You don't need to own a Twister T4 if you want to use one. With our rental program you can rent the Twister T4 for as long as you need it. On the conservative side the Twister T4 does 4-6lb per hour. As a Twister Diamond Dealer we are worth the drive. If your in Washington or Oregon give us a try and see why so many continue to choose us for there commercial trimmers. Dry or Wet. Rent or Buy.
Monday - Thursday $400
Friday - Sunday $500
Optional Twister Trim Saver $200
(if adding a Trim Saver you will need a Van or Truck to transport)
When do I pay?
Pay for your rental when you pickup your machine.
- Fully serviced Twister T4 Machine and Leaf Collector
- Wet and/or Dry trim setups (let us know when you come in)
- Option to add the Twister Trim Saver
- Clean collection bags
- Extension Cord
- Cleaning Brush
- Manufacturers Manual
- Natural Cleaner (Orange Cleaner or Simple Green)
- Pressure Washer (free if you want to borrow)
- Clear Cut Spray (if wet trimming)
This is what we specialize in and why we work many of the largest largest in the state all the way down to the guy who just doesn't want to trim the hard way. Who do you want to trust your harvest to?
How does the rental program work?
Use our online booking system to reserve your dates. Once you rental date is confirmed you can visit our Monroe, WA location on the date of your reservation to pick it up at 9am. Our staff will make sure you understand how to run the equipment and get the best results before we send you on your way. Rentals are booked in 24 hour blocks and will be due back at 10am on your return date.
- Select your pick up date and return date.
- Add to cart and book your dates using our online reservation system, no deposit is needed to reserve. You can pay by Credit/Debit Card or Cash in-store when you pickup.
- Visit us on your scheduled pick up date at 9am.
- We are just like a typical rental company. Bring a valid ID and Credit/Debit Card.
- Our trained staff will review the equipment with you, ensuring best practices and proper operation.
- Load up the machine and send you on your way
- Quick Setup
- Let the equipment go to work.
- Super Fast Breakdown. Pressure wash (we will let you borrow one for free). Clean.
- Return. Just think you would still be trimming...
All prices are estimated and subject to change until order is confirmed by NWGS LLC. Final cost of rental will be determined upon equipment return.
NWGS Rental Protection Plan
**Ensure your peace of mind with the additional coverage provided by NWGS Rental Protection Plan. Without the RPP, the customer is responsible for 100% of all repair or replacement costs, up to the Manufacturer Suggested List Price (MSLP) of the equipment, plus the rental amounts due during the period that the equipment is being repaired or replaced (downtime costs).
Not Protected: Loss due to intentional misuse of equipment, loss due to theft and loss due to acts of natural disasters.
By completing a reservation you agree to the rental terms and conditions.